- Cork parquet flooring FESI
- Veneer laminate flooring
- Linoleum parquet flooring
- Ash wood laminate flooring
- Parquet effect laminate flooring
- Ash laminate flooring
- Difference between hardwood and laminate flooring
- Best laminate flooring brand
- Types of parquet flooring
- Parquet flooring installation
- Laminate floor for kitchens
- Brands of laminate flooring
- Laminate click flooring
- Laminate flooring colors
- Laminate flooring for bathroom
- Quality laminate flooring
- Premium laminate flooring
- Laminate floorings pad
- Installation of parquet flooring
Can you put laminate flooring on concrete? - Experts’ opinion
Laminate flooring can be installed over all kinds of subfloor, including concrete (if certain conditions are met). When installation challenges involved with laying laminate flooring on cement are addressed, then your favourite laminate flooring can stay looking as good as new for many years.
What to keep in mind?
There are certain things you should look out for when putting down laminate flooring on concrete.
- Avoid the moisture issue related to laying laminate flooring on cement by making sure that the concrete is dry enough.
- Level the subfloor to make it completely even.
Laying laminate wood floor over concrete is best done by experienced professionals who will be able to carry out this process with ease. Even though laminate is known for its durable features, it’s important to know that laying it the correct way is of extreme importance. Only when laminate is put down the right way, it can reach maximum durability.
Putting laminate flooring on concrete with Floor Experts
Even though you can put laminate flooring on concrete yourself, hiring a professional is by far the best choice. If you’re looking into that option, then contacting Slovenian flooring provider Floor Experts is a smart choice. The company not only supplies top-rated laminate flooring, but also helps customers with selecting the best flooring. What’s more, they also offer the service of laying laminate wood floor over concrete. This way, you can go from selecting to purchasing and laying down your flooring in one go!
The bottom line remains that you can put laminate flooring on concrete and yield great results. Nevertheless, putting laminate flooring on concrete is best done by experienced individuals in order to prevent the moisture problems that might occur if installed incorrectly.